FPG Series are deep cycle batteries specially designed for long duration cyclic applications (where the battery is frequently charged and discharged).
With innovative GEL valve regulated technology and special plate design, the FPG Series ensure higher cyclic performance and higher recovery capability after deep discharge than cyclic AGM batteries.
This range is ideal for applications such as mobility, golf, marine & leisure and renewable energies storage.
- Maintenance free & non-spillable
- High Cyclic performances: x3 superior to AGM standard batteries
- High recovery from deep discharge
- Very low self-discharge rate (about 2%/month at 20°C)
- Wide range of operating temperatures – superiors at AGM
- Higher operating temperature & depth of discharge: ideal in harsh conditions
- Operation in any orientation (excluding continuous inverted use)
- Rugged impact resistance
- No electrolyte stratification phenomenon
- Low gas emission due to high gas recombination of 99% (VRLA)
|Full Code||Short Code||Volt (V)||C20 (Ah)||L x l x h (mm)||Prix Brut (€)||Datasheet|
|FPG12-26||591506||12||26||166 x 175 x 125||Datasheet|
|FPG12-31||591508||12||31||195 x 130 x 164||Datasheet|
|FPG12-40||591509||12||40||197 x 165 x 170||Datasheet|
|FPG12-50||591510||12||50||229 x 138 x 205||Datasheet|
|FPG12-60||591511||12||60||260 x 168 x 173||Datasheet|
|FPG12-100||591512||12||100||330 x 173 x 212||Datasheet|